Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chimayo

Today, my sister, my parents and I decided to take a little family trip to Chimayo, New Mexico and visited El Santuario de Chimayo (Chimayo Shrine) which has a really interesting story and it is surprising to find out that people all over the world travel to Chimayo, New Mexico to visit this interesting place. Unfortunately, I was not able to take pictures inside of the churches and chapels that make up this small town but here are some pictures mostly of myself just for you.



I've been wanting to recreate Scott Disick's picture on a carousel but there is no carousel that will let me get on their animals, so as soon I saw this, I knew I had to take my chance. To finish off our day, we just stopped at a thrift store and I started going through the boys clothes. There is really no shame on shopping on the boys section, since it is not only a lot less cheaper, shirts are also a lot more fitted. Either I'm really small or they make a lot of clothes for obese boys. I picked up this amazing jacket and the waist lentgth fit perfectly, but the sleeves--well, see the picture.

No comments: